A good formative, as usual jared was basing our assessment on the contents of our blog. i feel that my blog has been ticking off the essential unit criteria necessary for this unit. Dan and I were commended on our creativity of the idea and experimentaiton documented on our blogs. However we both need to refer to the schedule more explicitly as currently, ive just been posting updates with no explanation. We also need to change part of our schedule by leveling resources which Jared is going to show us how to do, so we can see which jobs are dependent on others. I also need to post up more progress blogs of the character modeling, there are blogs set aside for this....i just hadn't got round to collecting/uploading imagery as of yet...i will do though.
Other than that...it's all looking good. I think me and Dan know we need to push ourselves a bit more, i personally would like the character modeling complete soon as i would like as much time as possible to rig and animate including problem solving time for any potential issues that may occur between these tasks.

No comments:
Post a Comment